Monday, 8 October 2012

Haunting Hallowe'en Swap Goodies...

Hello all,

In the 'Haunting Hallowe'en Swap' I was partnered up with the lovely Melanie over at The Patchwork Robin


the postie came with a HUGE parcel...


which was packed full of beautifully wrapped packages..


and lovely prezzies inside!

 
 
such a beautifully stitched black cat hanger..


sweeties galore..


love, love, love this pumpkin!


this fabric one too is just fab...


its just not quite Hallowe'en without a touch of Scooby...


a multitude of ideas swirling on what projects to make with these gorgeous fabrics..


there was also some great bunting which is already adorning my crafty shelves!

Thank you so very much Melanie, it was a pleasure to be partnered with you.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



This is what I sent to Melanie...

a handmade Hallowe'en card...


a little stitchy, googly eyes 'Boo' hanging..


a handmade clay 'Halloween 2012' hanger..

 
I make different versions of these every year as I like the way they glow with a lit candle inside..
 

some seasonal tealights to pop in..


got to be a sweet treat to be had!


little pumpkins, scented with a little fragrant pumpkin spice oil..


pumpkin lights - I got some of these last year and they look really good wherever you hang them..


window/mirror clings, again I have some of these which come out year after year..


finally a sparkly witches boot (well witches can be glamourous too can't they?)...I made this as I went along without a pattern and I like it so much I hope I can replicate another..


This was a really fun swap, huge thanks again to Melanie for taking part in the swap and for all of the lovely gifts she sent to me.

Hallowe'en always gets those creative juices flowing, so now it's onwards and upwards with Christmas projects! Bring on that glitter!!

BH x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous parcels, can't believe I missed out on this swap, serves e right for taking a bloggy break x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant gifts - given and received - lurve the sparkly boot xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those goodies look fab you are both very lucky people. What a great swap and you obviously had fun putting them together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bootiful swap parcels!
    The jar you made is such a pretty wicked idea!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pressies :) I missed this swap too due to hols/illness - maybe next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this swap, so fun! You sent and received some spookily fab goodies. Really love your glam witches boot!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow-wee! what wonderful treats you got! No tricks at all :) Gorgeous bunting!

    *hello* from a new follower, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.I try to reply to everyone, but sometimes time runs away from me, but please know I appreciate and enjoy reading each and every one of them! (with the exception of SPAMMERS! They should be aware I'm not going to publish a single one of them and therefore they are wasting their time by even trying here!)
Thank you, BH x