Friday, 9 November 2012

First Christmas Fair..A Few Crafty Bits..

Hello all,

Busy, busy around here at the moment as I have been making little Christmas bits and bobs like this wee fellow...

 
 
Some snowmen peg magnets...


and lots of scented pine cones...


All for my for my first Christmas fair of the season tomorrow...not five minutes since Hallowe'en and Bonfire Night, this one caught me by surprise a bit even though I booked it months ago!

If you are in the area and fancy popping by its at Cornerstones in Chester le Street. There's always lots of interesting stalls and lovely stallholders so I am really looking forward to it!

Have a good weekend all,
BH x

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the fair - your makes are fab! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never look at a candy cane in quite the same way! Hope the fair goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, have fun at the fair and sell lots of goodies. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll be a hit at the fair!! I am a new follower!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the fair went well, your Xmas bits and bobs are so cute!
    How lucky to have lived in Dublin!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the snowmen magnets....and you made them.....well I bet you sell the lot!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Con todas las cosas tan lindas que haces, la feria habra sido todo un exito. Felicidades.


    http://peque-lu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.I try to reply to everyone, but sometimes time runs away from me, but please know I appreciate and enjoy reading each and every one of them! (with the exception of SPAMMERS! They should be aware I'm not going to publish a single one of them and therefore they are wasting their time by even trying here!)
Thank you, BH x