Sunday, 23 March 2014

Colourful Early Spring

Colour!

At last, Spring is here. Granted we've got the coldest day so far forecast for next week, hail stones of biblical proportions today, but spring is at last here!!


 
 
Daffs galore in the garden, and with the sun shining are more golden than ever..



So nice I could sit outside; in the direct sun is beautiful, when it clouds over - freeeezing..


This basket was a CS bargain, but needed lining, so this weekend saw the machine get a dusting off and a fat quarter put to use...

 
Also ran up a little heart... just because...


Now fabric is back in my favour, I have at last tried hexies, and am hooked!


There's also been a bit of activity using my Caroline Zoob book, but I'll save that 'til next time!

BH x

7 comments:

  1. we have had those hailstones too! Despite them I have managed to get into the garden today and done lots of potting up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Daffs in the watering can. I have the same one in blue. Today I cleaned the greenhouse out and planted some veg seeds. Next the flowers. Fingers crossed they all come up. The sun makes such a difference. Dogs were just running round the garden and my husband was even cutting some overgrown brushes down. You can never have too many hearts.
    Rosezeeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos thanks for sharing - ooh looking forward to your next post :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A darling little cupboard! Lovely, springlike pics ... it's grey and dismal today, but there's always hope ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing says spring quite like daffodils in flower, so nice to be able to sit outside in the sun for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, love the daffodils, they remind me of my younger years in Wales. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I was watching some blog and I found yours. What a wonderful spot, flowers (I look forward for mine as they are under snow by now)
    And Heart is one thing I like to sew or knit. Beautiful post!
    Miss
    Www.mywoolvalley.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.I try to reply to everyone, but sometimes time runs away from me, but please know I appreciate and enjoy reading each and every one of them! (with the exception of SPAMMERS! They should be aware I'm not going to publish a single one of them and therefore they are wasting their time by even trying here!)
Thank you, BH x